Thursday, October 13, 2011

Designer Looks For Less: Shoe Edition

Hello SASsy friends! I am so sorry about not posting last week, I was traveling. This week's blog was inspired by my boyfriend's constant complaints about how much money I spend on shoes. True, I do love high end designer shoes, however I've found that you can find a similar shoe at a fraction of the price.

Here are some of my favorite designer shoes and comparable shoes for less online:

Look 1: Python Pumps

Designer Shoe: Christian Louboutin $1400 neimanmarcus.com



Compare To:  BCBG Python Pump $79 zappos.com


Look 2: Boots

Designer Shoe: Dior Boots $1400 http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/

Compare To: Jessica Simpson $210 dillards.com

Look 3: Studded Pumps

Designer Shoe: Brian Attwood Stud Pumps $1900 saksfifthavenue.com

Compare To: Sam Eldman Studded Pump on sale $169 lordandtaylor.com


Look 4: Glitter Pumps

Designer Shoe: Miu Miu Glitter Peep Toe Pumps $570 http://www.net-a-porter.com

Compare To:  Promiscuous Glitter Peep Toe Pumps $49 zappos.com



 Look 5: Animal Prints


Designer Shoe: Alexander McQueen Calf Hair Pumps $995 net-a-porter.com
Compare To: Michael Kors Calf Hair pumps $140 michaelkors.com


So ladies, the next time your boyfriend or husband complains about how much you spend on shoes, show him this blog and remind him you that you could be spending a lot more. :)

Have a great weekend!



Like the SASsy Report? Have suggestions for upcoming posts? I want to hear from you! Leave feedback and I will respond promptly. Follow me on twitter @MzSAS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments clean and appropriate. Any comments deemed inappropriate will be deleted. I will do my best to respond to any questions in a timely manner. Thanks and keep it SASsy!